Jan 28, 2016

2016 X-FILES EXPOSES ELITE'S GENOCIDAL PLAN: FROM GLOBAL BANKING COLLAPS...


Well, here you go, folks. If you don't know what's going on in the world, allow me to give you the run-down with this short video from one of my favorite alternative news Youtube channels: SGT Report. I don't watch television, but I'm glad he is sharing these clips of the X-FILES that reveal what the "elites" of the world have been planning for many decades and are getting closer to enacting.

Don't buy the fiction that the mainstream media/news is selling, but begin to look and listen critically and you will recognize that there are some people who are trying to spell out the "true" reality for you; even if it is delivered by way of a "fictional" show.




I encourage you to know what's going on in the world. Most importantly, I urge you to seek the LORD, Yahweh, who is creator of all. Believe and trust in him who was sent (Jesus/Yeshua) and who has overcome the world, and live according to his ways. I can testify that he has made me a new creation (changed my heart and mind) and he teaches and guides me as I walk with him.







No comments:

Post a Comment